To further enrich our growing team at Galana Oil,
we are currently seeking to recruit a talented, visionary and highly skilled professional.
Bsc. Degree in the Civil /Structural Engineering
0 - 3 years
The Projects Coordinator will be responsible for spearheading development of new engineering projects and upgrading of existing facilities within company and industry standards while continuously enhancing contractor quality and HSSE performance.
Key responsibilities will include
- Coordinate all project elements including engineering design and drawings, tender/ contract documents, bills of quantities, specifications, quality planning, execution and supervision.
- Ensure projects are done in accordance with regulatory requirements, relevant engineering, industrial and Company standards and building codes.
- Ensure all stations identified for major renovations and repairs are completed within the budgeted time and cost.
- Follow up on project progress through meetings, site inspections with timely updates to ensure completion on schedule.
- Enforce and grow strong HSSE culture with Contractors/ Subcontractors and ensure strict adherence to Company HSSE standards.
- Bsc. Degree in the Civil /Structural Engineering.
- A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in the petroleum industry.
- Proficiency in Autocad/Archicad and Microsoft Project.
- Project management and technical expertise in the Engineering field.
- Proficiency in third party contract negotiation and operational management.
- Knowledge of health and safety, contract and employment law.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-driven and of high integrity.
Interested candidates, who satisfy the above requirements, should send a covering letter, a detailed CV highlighting relevant qualifications and experience, a daytime phone contact, email address and the names of three professional referees. All applications should be addressed to The Human Resources Manager and sent through our email contact :- email@example.com
Closing date – 31st January 2017